Working to global quality standard ISO 3824-2, our specialist welding service is internationally renowned for its skill in the welding of all types of materials. The specialist welding facility has a large range of procedures built up over many years which allows it to undertake many critical tasks to suit every type of sub-contract welding job.
- A dedicated 400m² clean area for the welding of all non-ferrous materials and 20t craneage capacity.
- A highly qualified team of welding technicians and workers.
- A comprehensive list of WPQRs/ WPSs.
- Welders are qualified to, EN 287-1, 9606-2, and NORSOK.
- An extensive range of material welding capabilities including carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, super duplex, and aluminium.
- Processes used include TIG, MIG, MAG.